Health & Safety
We look forward to welcoming you to Future Fair 2021 this September. To ensure the health and safety of our staff, exhibitors and visitors onsite, we will be implementing a Health & Safety Plan that has been designed in accordance with the current recommendations provided by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the State of New York.
Future Fair requires each attendee to comply with the following safety measures:
(1) Proof of vaccination status in paper form, digital application, or the New York State excelsior pass.
(2) Proof of a negative Covid-19 test results (i.e. PCR/NAAT) taken within 72 hours of visiting the fair.
(3) Masks indoors will be mandatory regardless of vaccination status.
For exhibitors and art handlers this means providing proof of a negative test upon arrival at the fair.
Additional safety measures will include, but are not limited to:
- Timed entry (1-hour windows)
- Social distancing
- Carefully coordinated crowd flow and limited capacity
Please note that the regulations and recommended protocols continue to evolve, and Future Fair reserves the right to revise these measures and requirements as needed, in order to comply with federal and state regulations, as well as to ensure the utmost safety of all visitors and staff onsite. Additional details relating to safety protocols and entry requirements will be provided to all ticket holders prior to visiting the fair.
Thank you for your flexibility during these unprecedented times.